Nutri Nature Collagen (bovine, fish and chicken) + Vitamin C + Hyaluron
Hydrolyzed collagen - is a protein found in our body in virtually all tissues. It builds our tendons, skin, joints and bones. Responsible for the production of synovial fluid, cartilage elasticity and hardness, skin hydration and proper skin renewal. It affects the cohesion, strength and elasticity of connective tissue. It also has a unique ability to bind water, thanks to which the skin maintains proper firmness, elasticity and tension.
Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) - is, as the name suggests, an essential organic chemical. It is an exogenous nutrient in the human diet, which is mainly responsible for the proper functioning of connective tissue and bones. Its biologically active form - vitamin C, acts as a reducing agent and coenzyme in several metabolic pathways of the human body. Vitamin C is considered one of the main antioxidants.
Hyaluronic acid is most often associated as an ingredient of body care cosmetics, rejuvenating cosmetics and as an anti-aging agent. Hyaluronic acid due to its properties can increase the elasticity of the skin, which can protect us from hateful stretch marks that are spoiling our appearance. Oral supplementation with hyaluronic acid, increases its level in our skin, thanks to which it can accelerate recovery after injuries, cuts, abrasions or soft tissue injuries. One of the most desirable advantages of hyaluronic acid during its supplementation is a positive effect on the functioning of bones, joints and connective tissue. Our body is rich in hyaluronic acid proprietary in the vicinity of the organs of the movement. Supplementation will have clear advantages for everyone who trains, runs and leads active lifestyle. If you are one of those people, take care of your bones and joints by supplementing hyaluronic acid.
Properties Nutri Nature Collagen
- The supplement contains easily digestible collagen hydrolyzate of natural origin
- Collagen supports the proper functioning of the joints
- Collagen maintains proper firmness, elasticity and skin tone
- Strengthens our joints and bones
- Vitamin C has a beneficial effect on the nervous and immune systems
- Vitamin C is directly involved in the production of collagen (builds muscle tissue)
- Vitamin C can accelerate muscle regeneration and growth
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that removes excess free radicals from our cells
- As one of the components of the skin, it is responsible for its hydration
- Performs building functions and fills intercellular spaces
- Delays the skin aging processes
- It Can contribute to the proper functioning of joints, bones and connective tissue
- Can improve the elasticity of the skin
- May have anti-inflammatory effects
- Supports the process of wound healing and the process of post-traumatic convalescence